Check our deals on Car Rental. We compare all companies operating on Airport
There are several buses that connects Helsinki Airport to Helsinki City Centre and other destinations.
See below the different lines that operate to and from HEL Airport:
There are some buses that connects the airport with Helsinki city centre:
Operates from Monday to Friday on rush hours. The route is from the airport to Hakaniemi Market, in the city centre. See the schedule
Operates between Helsinki Airport and Helsinki Railway Station. Some other buses connect Helsinki Airport with different cities in the country. You can check the timetable in Matkahuolto. Check these buses here. This service operates 24 hours, every 30 minutes. See the schedule
There is a free bus that circulates between the parking areas and the terminals every 15minutes from 03:30 am to 01:30 am.
The bus stops are located outside both terminals, when arriving at airport check the timetables for public transport at arrivals floor from both terminals.
See below the designated stops at each terminal:
Bus stops - Terminal 1
- Bus stop 10: hotel shuttle buses, airport parking bus to parking area P4A-P4B, bus to remote car parks
- Bus stop 11: Finnair City Bus Stop
- Bus stop 12: bus 617 that runs to Hakaniementori, 415N to Elielinaukio, 562N to Mellunmaki
- Bus Stop 13: Express buses, bus 540
Bus stops - Terminal 2
- Bus stop 10: Finnair City Bus
- Bus stop 21: airport parking bus to parking area P4A, P4B, hotel shuttle buses
- Bus stop 22: bus to remote car parkings
- Bus stops 23 and 24: Express buses and bus 540
- Bus stop 25: bus 615 to Helsinki central railway station, bus 617 to Hakaniementori, 415N to Elielinaukio, 562N Mellunmaki.
Single ticket fare from Helsinki Airport to city centre is € 2.20* (mobile), € 2.50 (ticket machine), € 2.90 (advance purchase).
Calculate the fare of your ticket on this website.
*These fares can only be granted by Travel Card. See more information here.