There are several buses that connects Helsinki Airport to Helsinki City Centre and other destinations.
There are different lines that operates to/from the HEL airport. The bus stops are located outside both terminals, when arriving at airport check the timetables for public transport at arrivals floor from both terminals.
Public Buses There are some buses that connects the airport with Helsinki city centre:
- Line 617: operates from Monday to Friday on rush hours. The route is from the airport to Hakaniemi Market, in the city centre.
- Line 615: operate between the airport and Helsinki Railway Station. Some other buses connect Helsinki airport with different cities in the country. You can check the timetable in Matkahuolto. Check these buses here.
Buses at night:
- Bus 615 (Rautatientori-Kartanonkoski-Airport)
- Bus 415N (Elielinaukio-Myyrmäki-Airport)
- Bus 562N (Mellunmäki-Tikkurila-Airport)
Finnair Bus This bus connects the airport with the city centre (Central railway station) every 20 minutes. The price of this ticket is 6,20€. Check the schedule and buy tickets online here.
Free Airport Bus There is a free bus that circulates between the parking areas and the terminals every 15minutes from 03:30AM to 01:30AM
Bus stops - Terminal 1
- Bus stop 10: hotel shuttle buses, airport parking bus to parking area P4A-P4B, bus to remote car parks
- Bus stop 11: Finnair City Bus Stop
- Bus stop 12: bus 617 that runs to Hakaniementori, 415N to Elielinaukio, 562N to Mellunmaki
- Bus Stop 13: Express buses, bus 540
Bus stops - Terminal 2
- Bus stop 10: Finnair City Bus
- Bus stop 21: airport parking bus to parking area P4A, P4B, hotel shuttle buses
- Bus stop 22: bus to remote car parkings
- Bus stops 23 and 24: Express buses and bus 540
- Bus stop 25: bus 615 to Helsinki central railway station, bus 617 to Hakaniementori, 415N to Elielinaukio, 562N Mellunmaki.